Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 5, 2011

love this song

what you waiting for-Mizz Nina feat. Colby O'Donis


baby, i never seen someone with your body
you make me wanna get this party started
hey baby come in tell me what this all
baby,baby tell me what you what you waiting for
baby, i never seen someone with your body
you make me wanna get alittle naughty
hey baby come in get it it's all yours
baby,bay tell me what you what you waiting for
it's your birthday so tell me what you want to
it's my birthday i really wanna get with
drop the beat now and may be we can get it started
well go insane and take you to the after party
so what your name hey baby waht your name(oh yeah)
sexys my name ,sexys my name
OK and what your game hey baby what your game
OK i like to play i ... i like to play
hey sexys firl from kuala lumpur
hey baby dance me i'll be on the dance floor
i got with surprise we pop in up in VIP
and if i ask nice can i take you home with me
baby let's crazy, come and loose control
you want to tear up the after party
i know you want some more, i wanna see you with that body
working down real low,baby yeahcome and get it,
what you what you waiting for .

Love This Song !!


yeah , u're so hot mizz nina :) .. btw , i like you much u now ..
beautiful rack and shape girl's .. nice pose , kan3 ?? guwd looking je ...

lagu neh baru btoi wanie sgt2 mnat .. haha .. besh glak lagu neh korang tahu ?? da biase dngar , lme2 da hfal .. adoi !! essay b.i un ta lpas2 agy .. hehe .. oke larh , suda ngantok deh .. hehe .. da ~


No comments: